January 10, 2011

Text Beads

Today I made these beads out of polymer clay.
I used an antique typewriter to type onto white silk, cut the silk into strips and glued it to the beads.
I then coated the beads with a clear gloss varnish.

January 2, 2011


I made these owlets out of an old T-shirt and some scraps of fabric.
I found a basic pattern for these little creatures at moonstitches and modified it to match the style of
my other owl related projects. Oh, and I found the perfect use for buttons!

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my readers!
Also, I'm pretty excited about these buttons.